Not Feeling Right and Not Sure Why?
You may have allergies if you:
- Regularly sneeze, or have a runny or congested nose
- Frequently get ear or sinus infections
- Have itchy or water eyes
- Have skin problems
- Feel run down or fatigued
- Have recurrent colds, ongoing coughs, or chest infections
- Experience an upset stomach on a regular basis
Your doctor can offer you a painless allergy test. If testing shows you do have allergies, they can prescribe sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT), drops that you place under your tongue once a day, giving you a small dose of what you’re allergic to. Over time, your body increases its tolerance to the allergen and reduces the allergic symptoms.